Child Support Calculation Guidelines [Infographic]
The info-graphic titled “Guidelines for Calculating Child Support” mentions items used to determine a parent’s ability to pay child support. In such cases, a family lawyer can best help you understand what guidelines you should follow in order to pay the exact amount that is needed.
A lawyer will act on your behalf and submit an accurate proof of income. A child support lawyer not only helps you in calculating the right amount of child support but also helps in filing a petition and will assist in determining financial factors including tax ramifications.
Items that can determine child support calculations include:
- Paycheck statements
- Custody order for children
- Divorce orders for both parents that contain alimony
- Letters from social security administration showing SSDI or SSI benefits
- Veteran’s benefits statements
- Tax documents, such as 1040’s and W-2’s
- Child support orders for children living in either parent’s home
- Proof of medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Workers compensation statements
- Any other evidence of either parent’s income
To know more about finding a child support lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, check out the details mentioned on below info-graphic.